1. How to say Good morning in Spanish
Good morning in Spanish
Good morning. = Buenos días (pronunce as boo-eh-nohs dee-ahs)
This greeting is the standard
You can use it in any Spanish-speaking country
Good morning = buen día (boo-ehn dee-ah)
This greeting is strictly colloquial and only used in several Latin American countries
Used among friends and in casual settings
Good morning = ¡buenas! (boo-eh-nahs)
can be used at any time of a day
2. How to say Good afternoon in SpanishGood afternoon = Buenas tardes
3. How to say good evening, how to say good night in SpanishGood night / Good evening = Buenas noches
Can be used as both a farwell and a greeting
This expression serves a dual purpose. This means that it can be used as the English greeting: good evening or as a farewell which means Goodnight.
However, the second one is mostly used.
How to say have a nice day in Spanish
4. Common expressions to wish someone a good nightQue pases buenas noches = Have a good night
Que duermas bien = Sleep well
Que tengas dulces sueños = Have sweet dreams
Que sueñes con los angelitos = Dream with the little angels
5. Another useful greetings in SpanishYou can check out to get common Spanish greetings and farewells!
Hello = Hola
This is the most basic of the greetings in Spanish. Remember that the "h" in "hola" is silent!
¿Cómo está? = How are you? (formal)
This expression is a formal way if you want to ask how someone is feeling. It is often used when talking to older people as a sign of respect.
¿Cómo estás? = How are you? (informal)
This expression should be used when you are talking to someone of your age or someone younger than you.
You can check out the link below to get instant spanish to english translation!