Say Thank you very much in Spanish

"Thank you" is one of the first phrase that we learn a new language. Here in this article, we will show you how to show gratitude to someone in Spanish. What are common ways to say "thank you" or "thank you very much" in Spanish to english. We will see.

How to say Thank you in Spanish?

Gracias - Thank you
It literally translates as "graces" or "lots of graces" in English. Pronounce it as "grass-ee-ass"

How to say Thank you very much in Spanish?

To emphasize your thanks, you can say "uchas gracias" or "muchisimas gracias". It means Thank you very much or Thanks a lot in English.

Examples of using gracias in sentences

Thanks for your understanding - Gracias por tu comprensiĆ³n
I offer you my sincere thanks -Te ofrezco mis gracias sinceras
Thank you, my friend, for everything you give me - Gracias, mi amigo, por todo lo que me das
The owners deserve much appreciation for their generosity - Los propietarios merecen muchos agradecimientos por su generosidad

say thank you very much in spanish
Say thank you in Spanish

Another common phrases to express your gratitude or thanks in Spanish

Estoy agradecido (if you are male) - I am grateful
Estoy agradecida (if you are female) - I am grateful
Con gracias anticipadas - Thank you in advance
Con gracias repetidas - Thank you again